Sunday 1 August 2010

Almost the holidays

I just noticed that I haven't posted a blog entry since May, but that is no surprise given how busy I have been this semester. Finally, the end is in sight. Just two more days of teacher workshops and then I'm FREEEEEEEEEE. Well, kind of. Free to work on my other projects in any case. I have been doing just that this weekend. Yesterday I worked for 12 hours with short breaks for lunch and dinner (and a 45 minute nap in the afternoon). During that time, I edited ten articles and made a website for a conference in April. It was a very productive day. On Friday we are going to the Philippines for 3 weeks and I am not taking a computer. I have loaded my Kindle with fiction and I'll buy some notebooks for scribbling in preferably as I swing in a hammock. Oh yes, I am taking a well-earned break.

No comments: